SIMPLICITY SELF LUBE BUSHES
Simplicity bushes are a technology self lubricating bearings. Frelon bearing linear material are a compound of Teflon and fillers. The provide low wear, low friction, self-lubrication and high strength. Simplicity bushes are precision machined allow close tolerance fits normally only obtained by recirculating bearings.
The combination of self lubrication, corrosion resistance and a clean design make simplicity ideal for washdown applications.
All major ball bushes can be retro-fitted with Simplicity bushes, as they are available in imperial, Asian metric and European metric series. Simplicity bushes characteristics result in a long life, high precision linear bush which will not catastrophically fail.
A brief technical overview of Simplicity Bushes;
- Can carry load capacities of 20 times a standard ball bush.
- Excellent chemical resistance and can operate submerged under water.
- Temperature range from minus -240C up to plus +260C.
- Complete range of self aligning, standard, flange and housings available.
- Standard Frelon Gold liner for hardened or chrome (hardened and ground) shafts
- Optional FrelonJ (order code “E”) for soft shafts including 316.
- Nickel coated or 316 shell options.
Please consult the Simplicity Overview & Technical Selection Assistance PDF above.
Please feel free to contact Linear Motion with your design, application or maintenance repair requirements, and we will look forward to working with you on your enquiry.