Rollon X-Rail is an economical solution for lighter duty linear applications.
- The contoured rail and slider body are zinc plated steel or SUS316 stainless
steel and we stock the 20 and 30 series sliders and rail in 3.12 metres lengths, which we can cut to your requirements.
- Raceways are internal for better protection and can save space on your machine designs.
- Sliders are available with either steel bearings or SUS420 stainless steel bearings.
- Centre bearings are mounted on eccentric pivots that allow adjustment of slider bearing preload, providing greater system rigidity.
- Maximum temperatures of 120 C for the zinc plated system, with the stainless option capable of 100 C.
- Maximum travel speed of 1.5 metres per second.
- Quiet operation as rollers provide smooth movement.
- The stainless steel version is perfect for wash down applications.
A great solution for machine doors, light automation, food packaging & office equipment, vehicle slides, marine hatches, and medical equipment applications.
Please feel free to contact linear motion with your application or design’s requirements and we will look forward to working with you on your enquiry.
Now in stock – size 45 stainless